Thursday, December 20, 2018

Trying my hand at Daily Vlogging

Well, I needed to get more comfortable with shooting video on the new camera I bought for my Media Studies class next year (a Panasonic Lumix G7 if you're wondering) and I ran across this somewhat inspirational YouTube channel encouraging people to try vlogging - every day. So I thought why now give it a try. Damn it's hard. Shooting every day, downloading from camera, editing, uploading, creating thumbnails and descriptions! Gave me a serious appreciation for the efforts of YouTubers who vlog daily - it's a serious grind. Anyways, here's my efforts so far over the month of December. I'd have to say that even in the 10 days I've made it so far I've learnt heaps about shooting video, and equally as much about editing.

No comments: